This Luxury Vacation Package Includes:
* 5 night stay in Santa Fe's only Penthouse Suite
* Champagne and truffles upon arrival
* 365 Minutes of Bliss Spa Treatment for two
* 5-Course Chef's Table Dinner for two at Luminaria
* Daily surprise amenities and turn-down service
* All access Santa Fe adventures
All-access Santa Fe Adventures:
Start your adventure the minute you arrive with luxury limo service from Albuquerque International Airport to the Inn and Spa at Loretto in Santa Fe, NM. Then prepare to explore one of America's most celebrated cities like never before! During your stay you'll enjoy the following activities, all custom created by our Loretto Curator team.
Inspire your mind with...
- A docent lead tour of all four museums located on Museum Hill; including behind the scenes access to the museum archives, as well as an annual culture pass for visiting all of New Mexico's museums and monuments.
- A private 1.5 hour guided tour of Santa Fe's world-renowned art district, Canyon Road, provided by Loretto Curator and local art expert Karla Winterowd. The tour concludes with champagne and chocolates at Karla's own Canyon Road gallery, Winterowd Fine Art.
- A signed copy of the infamous book "The Thrill of the Chase" by Santa Fe legend Forrest Fenn. The memoir features clues to an actual $2 million treasure buried deep in the Rocky Mountains.
Energize the body with...
- A 5 Course Chef's Table Dinner at Luminaria Restaurant and Patio. Dinner will include an non-set menu featuring the best of Santa Fe's seasonal fare, as well as expertly paired wines with each course. But, you'll get more than a great meal at this dinner. You'll see how the magic happens when you dine at our chef's table, located in our wine cellar and preparation dock adjacent to the fast paced kitchen.
- A private cooking class with Loretto Curator, Chef Johnny Vee. After a day with Johnny you'll feel inspired to take the flavors of Santa Fe home to your own kitchen. The exclusive activity includes a hands-on southwest cooking class, plus a signed copy of "Cooking with Johnny Vee" and a gift basket from Las Cosas Cooking Shoppe.
- A full service spa day to revitalize the mind, sooth the soul and replenish the spirit. Your treatment includes our luxury "365 Minutes of Bliss" package, featuring over 365 minutes of pure, uninterrupted bliss.
- A custom belt and buckle fitting from Rippel USA on Old Santa Fe Trail. Artist John Rippel has been creating sterling silver buckles and jewelry in Santa Fe since 1968 and will offer you a complementary calfskin belt to be paired with a buckle for purchase
Rejuvenate your spirit with...
- A private tour of the famous Loretto Chapel, including a rare opportunity to stand on the miraculous staircase for a photo.
- An outdoor adventure with Loretto Curators Georges and Sue Mally of Santa Fe Walkabouts. Choose from one of three private guided tours including Santa Fe's only Pinzgauer 4WD Sunset Tour, a guided Puye Cliffs Tour, exhilarating Snowshoeing or "off the beaten path" hike.
- A glimpse into the life of Georgia O'Keeffe. Head to Aibiqu, NM for behind the scenes tour of O’Keeffe’s famous home. This all-access evening tour includes extras beyond the information about and views of the home and studio presented in the general tours. You’ll get an exclusive opportunity to see O'Keeffe's workroom and storage space, the room behind the famous Black Door, and O'Keeffe's fallout shelter.
- A year-round holiday celebration at Susan's Christmas Shop, owned by Loretto Curator Susan Topp Weber. Spend a few hours in her enchanting shop discovering all the one-of-a-kind, local hand-made ornaments from New Mexico's native artists. Plus, you'll receive $100 gift certificate to help you adorn your tree.
Package based on availability, other restrictions may apply. Must book package 30 days prior to your stay. Offer is valid on new reservations only, not valid for groups. Based on double occupancy. Offer does not include tax and requires a five-night stay. Package price includes minimum gratuity for all services and activities. Non-refundable deposit of 50% of the cost of the package due at booking.
Call 1-866-582-1646 to book this package