Passionate art lovers enjoy visiting Winterowd Fine Art, a premier contemporary gallery on Canyon Road.
Welcome to Loretto's Santa Fe Blog
Welcome to our Santa Fe Blog. We've created a place for our guests to share their favorite Santa Fe and Inn and Spa at Loretto memories. In addition, they can catch up on Santa Fe events, enjoy restaurant recipes from The Living Room and Luminaria Restaurant, read about spa innovations, and much more.
Read, post, share, and become a part of the Loretto community.
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
Welcome to Santa Fe. The winter months offer a myriad of ways to take in the sights, sounds and flavors or the City Different. But doing it like the local’s do is always a sure way to truly experience the magic of Santa Fe in the winter months. Below is a list of the top local must-do activities to warm you heart and soul this season. Enjoy!
- Strap on your snowshoes and head up to Aspen Vista Trail for the some of the best views in Santa Fe
- Hit the Slopes at Ski Santa Fe, and don’t forget to stop off at Totemoff’s for a bowl of green chile stew and local brew-ski
- Sip on some sweet history Kakawa Chocolate House
- Bundle up and head out to the Valles Caldera in the Jemez Mountains for an enchanted sleigh ride, winter hike or cross country skiing
- Deck the Halls at Susan’s Christmas Shop, a year-round favorite
- Don’t miss the majestic Santa Fe Desert Chorale winter concert series at the St. Francis Auditorium
- Or, the Las Posadas reenactment at the Palace of the Governors
- Head downtown for the annual Christmas Lighting on the Plaza
- Sing your way down Canyon Road during the annual Christmas Eve Farolito Walk
- Relax with drinks next the a roaring pinion fire in The Living Room
- Rejuvenate with pre, or post, holiday pampering at The Spa at Loretto
- Fill up on award-winning red and green chile at a The Shed on Palace
- Dine like true foodie with the innovative, locally-sourced fare from Luminaria Restaurant
- Soak up local arts and culture visiting Santa Fe’s many museums and monuments
*NOTE: The Inn and Spa at Loretto is not responsible for the accuracy of the content listed. All activities subject to availability.
Experience the magic of winter in Santa Fe with our new Winter Wonderland package and save up to 30% Off!
Posted by Sarah Sims