Featured Local Art Gallery
Wiford Gallery is a destination for fine art in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Surrounded by a spacious outdoor sculpture garden and nestled just off Canyon Road, we represent artists of the highest caliber, whose dedication and talent is clearly displayed in their work.
Welcome to Loretto's Santa Fe Blog
Welcome to our Santa Fe Blog. We've created a place for our guests to share their favorite Santa Fe and Inn and Spa at Loretto memories. In addition, they can catch up on Santa Fe events, enjoy restaurant recipes from The Living Room and Luminaria Restaurant, read about spa innovations, and much more.
Read, post, share, and become a part of the Loretto community.
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
The Inn and Spa at Loretto located in the heart of Santa Fe, New Mexico is the perfect place to spend your summer vacation. Nestled high in the Sangre de Cristo Mountains at an elevation of 7,000 feet, the historic city of Santa Fe is framed by natural beauty and breathtaking scenery.
Below is a list of attractions in Santa Fe, New Mexico you will enjoy this summer.
- One of the most popular things to do in Santa Fe is to visit Canyon Road, which has the highest concentration of art galleries in the city and is within walking distance of the Inn and Spa at Loretto.
- First held in 1922, the Santa Fe Indian Market displays work in stalls around the Santa Fe Plaza and adjacent streets, selling directly to the general public. This spectacular event that draws an estimated 100,000 people to Santa Fe from around the world each year.
- Since 1957, the Santa Fe Opera has drawn opera lovers to northern New Mexico. The Santa Fe Opera is internationally known for introducing new and innovative operas as well as standard operatic productions.
- Pulsing with free live performances four times a week, the Santa Fe Bandstand start July 5th on the Santa Fe Plaza stage featuring everything from salsa to blues to R&B and jazz.
- More than 200 Hispanic artists gather on the Santa Fe Plaza for the Traditional Spanish Market. This features an array of Spanish Colonial art works, including hand-carved furniture, tinwork, weavings, straw appliqué and images of saints.
- The Santa Fe International Folk Art Market provides a venue for artists to create and sell high-quality artwork on Museum Hill, only two miles from the Inn and Spa at Loretto. In doing this, the Market serves as an advocate for the preservation and transmission of folk arts worldwide.
All of these summer attractions are within a short drive or walk from the Inn and Spa at Loretto. Be sure to take advantage of one of these events and check out our special offers today!
Posted by Sandra Morello, Marketing Coordinator