Featured Local Art Gallery
Wiford Gallery is a destination for fine art in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Surrounded by a spacious outdoor sculpture garden and nestled just off Canyon Road, we represent artists of the highest caliber, whose dedication and talent is clearly displayed in their work.
Welcome to Loretto's Santa Fe Blog
Welcome to our Santa Fe Blog. We've created a place for our guests to share their favorite Santa Fe and Inn and Spa at Loretto memories. In addition, they can catch up on Santa Fe events, enjoy restaurant recipes from The Living Room and Luminaria Restaurant, read about spa innovations, and much more.
Read, post, share, and become a part of the Loretto community.
Renew your body, revive your mind, and reset your soul with The Spa at Loretto’s 365 Minutes of Bliss Santa Fe Spa Package. Suzanne Chavez, Spa Director at The Spa at Loretto, imagined a way to design the perfect Santa Fe spa vacation for our guests and locals. This ultimate spa package is intended for healing and enhancing the year ahead and in our opinion does just that!
In addition to a guest room with convenient access to the private spa elevator, guests will enjoy $100 in hotel credit, signature Spa at Loretto gifts, and a day (or two) filled with 365 minutes of bliss in New Mexico’s City Different.
Our Santa Fe spa package includes the following signature treatments:
- Native Reflections: Sage clearing and blessing followed by ritual bath soak and Sacred Stone Massage
- Zen Flower Organic Facial: Asian inspired organic facial treatment focused on relaxation, marma point massage, and glowing radiance
- Loretto Manicure and Pedicure: Includes natural milk bath soak, massage, paraffin dip, and detoxifying seaweed lower-leg and arm mask
- Milk and Honey Wrap: Gentle exfoliating organic sugar scrub and replenishing body mask of whole milk and honey
- Chakra Balancing: Removes blocked chakras so that body, mind, and spirit can function optimally
For more information on The Spa at Loretto’s 365 Minutes of Bliss Santa Fe Spa Package call 505-984-7997.
Posted by Sandra Morello, Marketing Coordinator