Passionate art lovers enjoy visiting Winterowd Fine Art, a premier contemporary gallery on Canyon Road.
Welcome to Loretto's Santa Fe Blog
Welcome to our Santa Fe Blog. We've created a place for our guests to share their favorite Santa Fe and Inn and Spa at Loretto memories. In addition, they can catch up on Santa Fe events, enjoy restaurant recipes from The Living Room and Luminaria Restaurant, read about spa innovations, and much more.
Read, post, share, and become a part of the Loretto community.
- January 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- October 2014
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
Discover our new curator program, designed to offer visitors the chance to experience Santa Fe through the eyes and spirit of our locals!
The Inn and Spa at Loretto is excited to announce the Loretto Curators Program, offering guests insider tips to getting the most out of their time in Santa Fe. By sharing what inspires and excites them about the City Different on the Loretto website, blog and during events in the hotel’s lobby, the Loretto Curators will help visitors uncover the best destinations for art, food, culture and adventure. The Curators will also give guests their lists of favorite places to go and things to see, allowing guests to experience Santa Fe through the eyes of locals
A city steeped in history, art and natural beauty, travelers from all over the world seek out Santa Fe for its vibrant blue skies and rich cultural offerings. The Inn and Spa at Loretto chose notable locals to comprise the group of curators to help vistors connect with the city’s cherished local traditions and wide variety of attractions.
The initial four Loretto Curators will include:
- Georges and Sue Mally: Avid outdoor enthusiasts and owners of Santa Fe Walkabouts. http://www.santafewalkabouts.com/
- Chef Johnny Vee: Head Chef and founder of Las Cosas Cooking School, cook book author, food critic and writer. http://chefjohnnyvee.com/home/
- Susan Topp Weber: Owner of Susan’s Christmas Shop and noted author. http://www.susanschristmasshop.com/
- Karla Winterowd: Owner of Winterowd Fine Art on Canyon Road, and board member and treasurer of the Santa Fe Gallery Association. http://www.fineartsantafe.com/index.php
“Finding your way through a new city is half the journey,” said Dana Ortega, Marketing Director at The Inn and Spa at Loretto. “We are excited to help our guest navigate the City Different to discover the cultural treasure trove that is Santa Fe. We hope guests are inspired to create their own personal adventure and memories to last a lifetime.”
Keep an eye out for these upcoming curator events and activities:
- Pysanka - Ukrainian Egg Decorating Demonstration: Saturday March 8, 2014 from 1-4pm–hosted by curator Susan Topp Weber. FREE and open to the public.
- Spring Gallery Hopping Blog Post (coming in March 2014)–provided by curator Karla Winterowd
- YOLO (You Only Live Once) Vacation Package (coming in March 2014) includes exclusive, all-access activities with our curators
Posted by Sarah Sims